Making it happen
All client support is coordinated by our dedicated team at Stedwood House, Guildford. Our mission is to respond, prepare and deliver.
Stock Control, Orders and Management
Stedman Corporate Clothing has invested in a comprehensive ordering system, supplied by Prima Solutions to manage the complete stock ordering and control for our clients.
- Order Management provides a fully accountable audit trail of client ordering, dispatch and delivery.
- Back orders are automatically saved and dispatches raised on stock availability.
- Orders are raised within 24hours of receipt, and dispatched within the approved client timescale.
- Deliveries are by courier and hence traceable.
- Additional monthly stock checks are run to identify trends and stock requirements.
- Monthly reporting packs are developed in line with client requirements.
Stedman Corporate Clothing has joined forces with a leading logistics company providing complete warehousing, stock management and distribution throughout Europe. Our personal team manage all the picks and packaging so the clients stock arrives in perfect condition and on time.
We offer a sizing service, in order to help our client's staff pick the garments in the right size and fit for them. These sizing days are extremely popular and help ensure team members can try on the garments and determine what style preferences and sizes are required upfront. This reduces resizing or reordering requirements after the clothing has been delivered.
To offer that personal touch, we provide all clients with the option to provide the new uniforms in individual personalised packs. The Stedman Corporate Clothing suit bags are provided to individual members of staff, with all their garments and accessories in one exclusive pack.